Social media is undoubtedly a major player in the current economic environment. Every business owns a social media account, with the most popular options being Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Companies can use these platforms to engage customers, inform them of their new products, and convert potential clients into paying ones.
Planable and RecurPost are currently big players in the social media managing and scheduling tools field. Attracting millions of users globally, they stand out as the potentially viable options for helping any business grow its social media presence. Here is a side-by-side comparison of the two tools.
Planable is a social media tool that allows users to create, plan, review, approve, and publish content on various social media platforms. It focuses on simplifying the approval process and enhancing team collaboration. While you can use Planable for free, you can subscribe to its Pro package for $26 per month, or better yet, you can ask for a customized plan. Its main features include:
● Easy collaboration features
● Planning and scheduling
● Direct social media posting
● Centralized social media content management
This social media tool integrates well with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google business profiles.
● Its ease of collaboration allows teams to work in harmony
● It has a mobile app option that enables users to manage their social media pages on the go
● Has separate client workspaces that facilitate easier client management
● Guest sharing ensures that teams can share their progress easier
● Added security
● Unlimited storage
● It makes team training and onboarding easy
● Flexible publishing
● Easy to invite clients
● Does not support Pinterest
● Emphasizes more on speed rather than efficiency and strategy
● Limited analytics
RecurPost focuses on repeating schedules from effective social media management. Users can categorize their updates into segments such as videos, blogs, or other people’s content. From there, they can schedule where and when they want their posts to be posted. For example, you can prepare to have a video posted on Instagram in the evening and memes to be posted on Facebook every four hours. Its main features include:
● Repeating schedules
● Read and reply to incoming messages from the inbox
● Collaboration feature with regular monitoring
It integrates well with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google business profile, and Pinterest. RecurPost offers plans starting at $12.50 per month and reaching a peak of $65.83 per month.
● Simple to use
● Facilitates RSS feed automation, bulk import, social calendar, and post recycling
● Live chat support
● User experience is not reliable
● Not easy to import links