Various marketing tasks are associated with the business working in the digital space. Managing everything can be very time-consuming, and one needs to track customer journeys to crafting and sending engaging email and social media campaigns.
Thus, there is a need to speed up the workflow and become more productive and efficient by investing in automation and various related software platforms. Let us look at the top 7 workers' automation software.
monday.com Work OS is an open platform where anyone can create and shape the tools they need to run every aspect of their work. By combining building blocks, like apps and integrations, organizations can build or customize whatever they need to improve how their business runs. Boost your team’s alignment, efficiency, and productivity by customizing any workflow to fit any business need.
Organizations can also use monday.com industry-specific products–Monday marketer, Monday sales CRM, Monday dev, Monday projects, and Monday work management–built on top of the Work OS.
Features of Monday.com
- Creation and assignment
- Task Prioritization
- Drag & Drop
- Due Dates
- To-Do Lists
- Mass Updates
- Task Prioritization
- To-Do Lists
- Recurring Tasks
- Dependencies, and many more.
Advantages of Monday.com
- The software has built-in time tracking that tracks the daily time spent on tasks to analyze the virtual team’s productivity. But this is only available in premium plans.
- The software has multiple views for the boards, including Files view, Kanban View,Form view, and Chart view.
- The users can visualize the project's progress with Gantt Charts.
- Monday.com also has a mobile app to manage the work on the go.
Disadvantages of Monday.com
- The user interface is tricky and has its learning curve.
- One cannot assign comments to the team members.
- The software lacks strong task dependencies
- The software has a limited activity log.
- There are no idea management features.
- It has an expensive pricing model.
Monday.com is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Wrike is the leading enterprise-grade collaborative work management platform that helps companies do their best work — no matter where their employees are based. With many companies moving to a remote work environment for their employees, Wrike is the best platform to ensure collaboration and deliver efficiencies for teams across the enterprise.
Over 20,000 customers and more than 2 million users use Wrike to connect geographically dispersed teams and ensure their entire organizations are aligned, agile, and adaptable. With tailored solutions for marketing and creative teams, project management teams, product teams, professional services teams, and more, Wrike defines the next generation of work management worldwide.
Features of Wrike
- Versatility: Wrike is the most versatile CWM platform, delivering advanced work management software that is powerful enough to meet the needs of the enterprise yet flexible enough for casual project managers in any department. Wrike can be easily configured for any department, team, or work style, enabling anyone to plan, manage, and complete exceptional work at scale. Wrike is the digital workplace that unifies all discrete systems and applications used throughout an organization.
- Security: Security is top of mind for every company, and Wrike puts your security back in control. Wrike’s enterprise-grade security features are the most comprehensive work management space.
- Collaboration: The same way work gets done has changed so much in recent years, especially with most companies amid digital transformation initiatives, that it necessitates a CWM platform to drive new efficiencies and optimize processes, which has become increasingly mission-critical in today’s fast-paced, global marketplace. Wrike eliminates information silos to create a ‘single source of truth’ that everyone can trust to complete their work confidently.
- Visibility: Business leaders need rapid, high-level views of the status of project portfolios. But on the ground, employees need more tactical tools to help them execute flawlessly, consistently, and at scale. Wrike offers customizable dashboards to bring you specific insights that will help you prioritize your effort to make the biggest impact.
Advantages of Wrike
- Wrike has a very user-friendly Dashboard that is unique and contains three panes with a consolidated view of the entire workflow.
- The software has enterprise-grade functionality where you can share files, publish assets, and track time across projects and at the individual team member level.
- The software provides real-time analytics where one can automatically update charts, reports, infographics, and analytic dashboards every 15 minutes.
- The software also provides department-specific solutions to save money and align departments to use the same project management tools, making it one of the most versatile.
- The software also has custom request forms to use in the future.
- Wrike provides automated workflows by integrating more than 400 third-party tools to build automation quickly.
- The software also has various team collaboration tools on a global or project-based stream of the recent activity.
Disadvantages of Wrike
- With so many integrations, the software is unsuitable for beginners. It has one steep learning curve.
- Wrike has limited mobile functionality, with the app not being so user-friendly.
- The software is towards the higher end of the spectrum.
Wrike is an app available on Insiderapps.com
3. Kissflow Workflow
Kissflow is the first-ever Unified Digital Workplace Platform that allows you to manage all of your work in one place. Over 10,000 customers use Kissflow across 160 countries.
Kissflow believes the people closest to the chaos know how to fix it best. We created a platform to help all business users discover, create, modify, and use business applications. Each application uses beautiful, easy-to-use, and modern technology to help even non-technical people create unique applications. No coding or complex mapping is required.
Features of Kissflow
- Document Generation
- Process Repository
- Process Desing
- No-Code App Development
- Low-Code App Development
- Data Unification
- Process Trouting
- Process Overview
- Process Analysis
- Dependencies, and many more.
Advantages of using Kissflow
- The software helps in streamlining the processes effectively.
- The software follows the agile methodology and is a rare automated platform.
- The software has a user-friendly interface that allows the users to carry out various activities without any coding required.
- The software encourages collaborative work with its recess-based activity feeds.
Kissflow is an app available on Insiderapps.com
At a glance, a creative management platform is built to suit the design needs of fast-paced marketing teams working on hyper-personalized, multi-channel campaigns.
With its self-service tools, automated production workflows, custom integrations, and intelligent asset management system, teams can produce and manage images and videos at a massive scale and reduce delay and cost by more than 85%.
In addition to our self-serve tools, product developers can also use our technology (REST APIs, SDKs) to build their custom workflows and tools to augment video and image capabilities in their products and organizations.
With our 3P integrations for ad platforms and other delivery channels, Rocketium enables marketers to run experiments on a large scale and preserve and manage assets for future use.
- Template creation: Import Adobe files or create design layouts to set up customized image or video templates. Rocketium’s design editor boasts over 150+ features crafted for design teams constantly working on high visibility assets for multi-channel campaigns.
- Bulk creation and editing: Scale with a CSV (spreadsheet) import to create personalized content for a specific product, offer, language, and other requirements through an easy import. Select creatives to edit text, CTA, or color in bulk to accommodate last-minute changes or experiment between design elements.
- Auto-sizing: Auto-create banners as per channel size requirements at one go without having to re-adjust the layout. Go on to save hours that can instead go into creative strategizing.
- Brand management: Ensure all the content is 100% on-brand, as you govern access based on team roles (designer, marketer, manager), as well as have brand guidelines set up as the default building blocks of all your assets. Automate design styling with presets for faster turnaround.
- Media Library: Manage all assets and media elements for easy discovery with tags. Remove background for product images at scale for easy use. Ensure that only the latest versions are available.
- Review and collaboration: Be in sync at all times, as you collaborate directly over creatives instead of clunky email threads. Share view-only links for timely feedback and deliver creatives ahead of time.
- Publishing: Run rich, push notification campaigns, or sync to your Facebook ad account directly. In both cases, personalize content for micro-segments, and create relevance without having to repeat efforts.
Rocketium is an app available on Insiderapps.com
airSlate is the first and only holistic no-code document workflow automation platform. airSlate combines e-signing, no-code robotic process automation, contract negotiation, document generation, and web forms into a single business automation platform. Configure and automate any business process and integrate it into any record system without writing a single line of code.
- Document Signing
- Mobile Signatures
- Sign-In Process
- Signature Workflow
- Signature Document Creation
- Regulatory Compliance
- No Code
- Workflow Automation
- File Conversion
- Graphical Workflow Editor, and many more.
Advantages of airSlate
- airSlate is a single platform with web forms of e-signatures workflow and robotic process automation. There is no need to pay to manage multiple vendors.
- airSlate decreases the cost of configuration and time of deployment.
- The software helps in empowering the employees.
- The software has various advanced analytics.
- One can configure, automate, and integrate the business processes without the need to code APIs.
- The platform is natively multi-cloud, ensuring the workflow function across all the cloud applications simultaneously.
- The airSlate Bots transfer the data and are accurate, compliant, and auditable.
airSlate is an app available on Insiderapps.com
6. Studio Creatio
Studio Creatio is a no-code platform to automate workflows and build applications with a maximum degree of freedom. It combines a range of no-code tools that enable users to create powerful business applications in hours and minutes instead of weeks. With robust visual design and drag-and-drop tools, users without deep technical skills can easily create and implement business applications, automated workflows, ML/AI-powered models for data-backed decision making, business rules, and many more.
Studio Creatio offers one environment for workflow development, automation, and orchestration. You can create your process templates, utilize workflow automation solutions from the Creatio marketplace, and connect multiple departments, systems, and data sources into a unified digital ecosystem.
Studio Creatio provides extensive integration capabilities (.Net tools, REST, SOAP, OData, open API), advanced identity and access management, and flexible organization structure management, all of which ensure swift integration of Creatio into the software ecosystem of any company.
Features of Studio Creatio
- AI assisted development
- Accounting Integration
- Activity Tracking
- Application Management
- Business Process Control
- Communication Management
- Compliance Tracking
- Contact Management
- Data Aggregation
- Data Modeling
- Data Synchronization
- Graphical User Interface
- Social Media Integration, etc.
Advantages of Studio Creatio
- It is a low code development platform.
- It has Business Process Management
- It has Workflow Management
- It has Business Management APIs
- It has Application Development and many more.
Studio Creatio is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Wooqer is One App for All Ops that enables businesses and teams of all sizes to get actions on the ground in InSync with strategy. Digitize paper, excel, or informal workflows, Train people & share ideas and know what needs to be decided at the right time - all in one place on Wooqer. Wooqer equips operations leaders and digital champions with everything you need to get control of your business operations with no dependencies. Keep it simple with a start-of-day checklist, bring rigor like a site Audit, or dive deep with extensive workflows like New Store Opening - It’s all in your hands, at all times.
Features of Wooqer
- Audit Management
- Business Process Control
- Calendar Management
- Contact Management
- Employee Management
- Task Management
- Skills Assessment
- Task Progress Tracking, and many more.
Advantages of Wooqer
- Collaborating and working individually are both supported by Wooqer since teams from different departments all have access to the same information. Work-related challenges can be addressed and resolved with solutions built with Wooqer, and users do not have to compromise the resources and budgets of the IT department.
- Processes and information can all be accessed by Wooqer users from a centralized database, with the access varying for each user. Tasks can be efficiently and quickly performed, and data-backed decisions made.
- Data can be shared with other departments without a physical copy. Users who have accessed information — as well as how much information they have access — can also be tracked. Suggestions for innovation can also be submitted via the Wooqer platform. Employees can also be made more productive and knowledgeable since managers can create knowledge repositories that users can then access when they need information and answers.
- Implementing Wooqer can be done securely and quickly in minutes. Setting it up with Wooqer's streamlined adoption pathways also ensures that it doesn’t take weeks. Software expertise and advanced training are not necessary since the tool is user-friendly.
Wooqer is an app available on Insiderapps.com