ContentStudio has established itself as one of the best platforms where you can easily manage and grow your social channels. It's data-driven and AI-based, allowing users to access superb content marketing automation features. Companies can make discoveries, plan, compose, and share content to keep their prospects engaged.
On the other hand, StoryChief (ContentStudio’s direct “rival”) focuses on offering complete content marketing solutions for your business. It allows you to brief, assign, write, publish, and do anything that can help you reach your prospects effectively.
If you're looking for a tool to help you with the mentioned features, ContentStudio and StoryChief are definitely ones to consider. But how do the two compare?
Through its unique features, ContentStudio users can fuse texts and create videos, quotes, GIFs, and other multimedia content that can help push their products. It also has discovery, scheduling, planning, and analytics features for businesses that require them. Users can plan, manage, and organize their social content to fit their requirements.
- Allows users to visualize their social strategy.
- Effortless content approval
- Easy social media automation
- Hands-free scheduling
- Superb team efficiency
- It can be clunky and slow
- Automation features can be confusing, especially for beginners
ContentStudio comes with a 14-day free trial, after which you can choose a suitable payment plan. The plans include, Starter ($25/month), Pro ($49/month), and Agency ($99/month).
StoryChief has a data management module that allows marketers to develop content lists relevant to the products they're pushing. It's also a super modern way of publishing and posting content. You can easily track changes through the history tab, seek external help, or approve social media content with a few clicks.
- It gives you a centralized option for your workflow.
- It ensures that all the posted content meets SEO and readability guidelines.
- Facilitates teamwork
- Suitable for anyone who creates multi-channel content
- Publish to any cms and intranet
- Up-to-date analytics
- Easy press release management
- No room for custom code
This platform comes with a 14-day free trial, after which you can choose from any of the following payment plans:
- Team starts from $100 per month, billed annually
- Team Plus starts from $180 per month, billed annually
- Agency starting from $350 per month, billed annually
- Enterprise (for marketers looking for dedicated support and customizations.