As an individual or organization, tools that help you create pamphlets, graphic designs, logos, and image editors are gems. They help you to present and push your brand within and beyond your community.
Examples of such tools that have done well in their field are Designhill and Canva. They continue to help businesses achieve their goals globally. However, given these are two heavyweights, and you don’t necessarily need both, how can you decide which one works for you? We hope our side-by-side comparison helps.
Designhill is an online platform that allows users to access an online design marketplace for high-quality custom designs. Users who need a specific design have access to over 35 design categories to choose from. Its main features include:
● Ability to create design contests.
● Plenty of designs have been submitted by designers globally.
● Combines a creative platform and a crowdsourcing custom design marketplace for designers.
Aside from the annual payment discounts that Designhill offers, it has subscription packages. The Fast Track package is the most affordable ($249 per project), and Premium is the most expensive ($999 per project).
● Great venue for acquiring top-quality designs.
● Clients benefit from a massive portfolio of designs customized to their exact requirements.
● Its “one project client” approach allows users to select a specific designer from the platform’s list of the best designing professionals.
● Caters to a wide range of businesses.
● Relatively harder to use.
Canva focuses on making design easy for everybody. It allows users to access endless templates, customize, and share their projects. There is no limit to how far you can go. From stunning videos to professional brochures and logos, the platform has it all covered. Its main features include:
● Ability to combine images and create stylish montages.
● Users can convert their videos to MP4.
● Allows image mixing.
● Easily crop photos to match your framing.
Users can use Canva free with limited access to images, templates, downloads, etc. Paid options range from $119 per year to $30 per month.
● Creating frames is easy.
● Pre-made size templates allow users to create size-specific content conveniently.
● Enables users to use the transparency tool on all elements.
● Can add frames and vignettes to imagery.
● The platform does not have a local file storage system.
● Its mobile app has fewer features compared to the desktop version.