Don't underestimate the importance of business intelligence tools—if anything, research shows that business intelligence use rates sat at 26% globally in 2020, with more companies expected to join. However, with plenty of business intelligence software available, picking the right one for your needs may not be easy. Qlik Sense and Looker are some of the most prominent players in the field.
This software offers benefits including fast and accurate reporting, better data quality, increased revenue, competitive analysis, valuable business analysis, and increased operational efficiency. Here, we provide a side-by-side analysis to help you make the right decision.
Owned by QlikTech International A.B., the Qlik business intelligence tool is a world-class software that allows businesses to work smarter, move faster, and put modern analytics in their hands. It's easy to visualize, combine, and load regardless of how big or small your company is. With Qlik, Creating and sharing interactive and powerful dashboards in a governable environment is easier.
● Easy to use
● Data analysis is more effective
● Fast navigation speeds
● Superb data visualization
● Most of its functions are easily accessible and effective
● Training available, especially for new users
● Effective data management
This business intelligence software focuses more on providing data analytics solutions, helping businesses to rethink business intelligence and data visualization. It is perfect for companies that want to make more informed decisions. However, some first-time users have reported difficulty in comprehending the programming language or have struggled with training. So if you're going to use Looker, give yourself a little extra time to get set up.
Following extensive research and reliable customer reviews, we can attest that Looker comes with advantages such as:
● Facilitates easy reporting. You can rely on it for granularity and scheduling.
● Easy data accessibility. You can distribute insights to employees across all departments efficiently.
● Excellent customer support. Most companies that use Looker attest that the platform’s customer support is very responsive.