Asset management is an integral part of every organization. Assets are required not only for regulatory compliance but also it's a necessity to accurately track them, especially when the company has different types and categories of physical, digital, and intangible assets. Gone are the days when companies used to rely on manual tracking. Various software systems can be used to save time while improving efficiency in recording finances and inventory. See below for our review of the top 5 assets management-related software explicitly designed for multiple industries.
VTS is a commercial real estate (CRE) leasing and asset management platform that caters to the needs of landlords, property managers, and brokers by offering them centralized data on their buildings' tenants and the buildings themselves. The platform also aids these entities in ways attracting tenants, converting prospects into clients, and retaining existing ones. With VTS 3 already being used in more than 35 countries around the world to help manage over 10 billion sq ft of CRE properties, it's clear that this highly-useful system isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Features of VTS
VTS Lease moves your asset management and leasing from offline to online. It gives your leasing team instant access to information safely and securely anywhere. This leads to less manual tracking of assets and more deals closed.
- Eliminates Manual Processes: VTS is a company specializing in leasing software that integrates into online platforms like Google maps and Craigslist. They take clients from time-consuming multi-step manual lease processes to digital, automated, streamlined leasing management.
- One command center for all the leasing activities: VTS Lease brings together all leasing transactions in one place, so everything you need to have access to is consolidated into one convenient hub of information – and best of all, it's always up to date.
- VTS Rise: This feature allows you to create longer-lasting residential tenant relationships by helping people know what amenities suit them best and not letting maintenance tasks fall through the cracks in your property. This ensures high occupant retention when it comes time to renew leases.
Advantages of using VTS
- VTS makes it easy for you to keep track of all of your property leases in one place via its online portal.
- It gives you real-time access to current market conditions.
- VTS helps leasing professionals are experts at what they do, so you get access to a team available 24/7.
- Excellent customer service.
- VTS ensures you're using the software correctly to make sure every piece of property data is up to date.
- VTS offers everything from commercial and retail lease management to residential property management.
Disadvantages of VTS
- Because this product is still new on the market and the mobile app is relatively new, there can be a slow learning curve when accessing certain features.
- Some behavioral limitations, such as navigating through the user interface, may feel more difficult than usual.
VTS is an app available on Insiderapps.com
UpKeep offers a comprehensive asset management app designed to benefit your business. With all the built-in features you need to streamline your maintenance and asset management, your company will run more efficiently than ever. You'll gain visibility into any problems that might arise, no matter where you are. Issues can be created quickly, whether right from your desktop or on the go through the mobile app for iPhone and Android devices. Getting notified about those problems is easy, too - you'll receive mobile alerts in real-time through an SMS text message or email if something goes wrong with one of your assets, so you don't have to worry about it not getting fixed immediately.
UpKeep is designed for small to midsize companies across various industry verticals. The mobile application allows users to create projects, assign work orders, manage assets, and more. Users can see a tasks summary page showing upcoming work, due dates, criticality, and transferred assets or workers. When adding new tasks, users can include notes, priority ratings, and a choice of colors; images and acquisitions can also be tacked onto functions at any given time. UpKeep offers services monthly, including support via phone, email, and an online knowledge base.
Advantages of using Upkeep
- Organized Maintenance Scheduling
- Asset Information in real-time
- Work Orders and requests
- Safer and healthier facilities
- Purchase Order Tracking
- Guest User Permissions
- Improved Safety Compliance via audit systems
- Increase Machine uptime
- Eases knowledge load of maintenance technicians
- Improves compliance with manufacturing and safety regulations
UpKeep is an app available on Insiderapps.com
3. EZ Rent Out
EZRentOut is your one-stop equipment rental solution. It comprises everything you need to offer equipment and tools, manage work orders and invoices, calculate late fees and stay in control of your business. Other features include contract management, inspection management, medical equipment rental, late fee calculation, and scheduling.
Furthermore, EZRentOut users have access to location tracking and revenue tracking in addition to label designer and QuickBooks integration. The service is available via a monthly subscription that includes synchronized accounting and phone support. Mobile apps for iOS and Android devices are also included in the plan.
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Accounting Integration
- Activity Dashboard
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Asset Tracking
- Auto/Boat Rental
- Availability Management
- Barcode/ Ticket Scanning
- Barcode Recognition
- Billing and Invoicing
- Cost Tracking
- Credit Card Processing
- Customer History, and many more
EZRentOut allows you to decide how to showcase your rented equipment, such as heavy machinery, games, or other consumption equipment. We offer our users efficient inventory management features that allow managers of rental companies to track items booked out daily. This means more organization in your business! It's essential to be able to access and update information from anywhere. EZRentOut allows you to do this at any time.
- Showcase your products in multiple ways: With EZRentOut, users can shape their online presence to fit their brand identity. When a user chooses EZRentOut to host their fast-growing inventory of rental products, they choose the most affordable solution for instantly putting all the content about their products online in a way that makes them more visible - yet still in a manner that allows them complete control over what information goes where and how it's presented.
- Integrated Inventory Management:Invoicing management is included with EzRentOut. By signing into EZRentOut via Single Sign-On, users may review their rental invoices and proceed with the approval process or correct any incorrect data before submitting an invoice for payment. The invoice approval process ensures that the business is charging its customers correctly while providing a new layer of security against fraud by recognizing all users through the company system and verifying their identity.
- Easily Handle Rental Equipment Scheduling: EZRentOut's calendar system is ideal for managing the reservations of existing or incoming customers using your equipment, but it doesn't stop there. Use EZRentOut's inventory feature (linked to both the calendar and the rental booking module). Management can also easily monitor your company's equipment and products as they're made available or tied down by an existing booking.
EZ Rent Out is an app available on Insiderapps.com
4. EZ Office inventory
EZOfficeInventory is a cloud-based business management software designed especially for small and mid-sized businesses. This dynamic asset management solution employs all the newest technology to keep you organized and on top of your game, no matter where you are or what device you use to access your virtual office in the cloud. Track inventory across all locations, departments, and items; scan barcodes or QR codes right from your smartphone in less than a second; trace assets through item maintenance to boost functionality; keep optimized stock levels at all times – these are just a few of the numerous advantages with EZOfficeInventory.
Features of EZ Office Inventory
- Centralized Inventory Database
- Stock History Reporting
- Inventory Level Dashboards
- Bundles, Kits, and Variants
- Data Exporting/Importing
- Asset Tracking
- Low Stock Notifications
- Asset Register
- Asset Tracking
- Inventory Tracking
- Product Master
Benefits of Using EZ Office Inventory
EZOfficeInventory is web-based, making it easy to use and accessible from any location at any time of day. Its user management system grants you complete control over access permissions, meaning you can share access while maintaining total discretion over data. Its simplified maintenance workflows simplify the process of both inventory management and other actions affecting stored information.
- Web Based Desing: EZOfficeInventory is a convenient, web-based software. Being web-based, EZOfficeInventory is accessible anywhere, anytime, and on any device, including PCs, tablets, and smartphones. Regardless of where in the world you are or what device you're on, you'll be able to send information using the solution easily. EZOfficeInventory's availability makes inventory tracking streamlined and ensures smooth check-in and check-out processes. Furthermore, it enables inventory custodians to update all data in real-time!
- Easy User Management: In addition, EZOfficeInventory comes with robust user management tools. The tools enable you to stipulate user roles, run reports, restrict access, edit items quickly, and so on. Moreover, you can limit the visibility of critical items based on aspects such as location or groups (or a combination of both). Users can sign in through mobile apps or using their Outlook or Google credentials.
- Simplified Maintenance Workflow: Further, EZOfficeInventory includes reliable CMMS/inventory and service features. These features allow for things like tickets and triage that help to streamline maintenance workflows. Using these tools will help reduce equipment downtimes by managing your equipment's needs in advance, scheduling service times with notes and vital details such as costs and dates, along with which vendor you need to contact. At the same time, recurring maintenance cycles enable you to place regular servicing on the agenda.
EZ Office Inventory is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Fiix is a cloud-based computerized maintenance management system that helps businesses organize their maintenance departments and work towards preventive maintenance. This CMMS can help one manage work orders and physical assets, schedule, track maintenance, and keep detailed asset performance records. The software also features tracking of parts and supplies, e.g., inventory management, customizable reports, multi-site management, and more.
Fiix is a web-based solution, aiding in setup and automatic updates (not unlike the entire affair with Windows, therefore). The system is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems and any iOS or Android mobile device. All users also access the Fiix mobile app, which puts the CMMS into the hands of technicians in the field.
Features of Fiix
- Work Order Management
- Predictive Maintenance
- Equipment Breakdown Reports
- Task Templates
- Vendor Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Materials MAnagement
- Approval Management
- Compliance Auditing
- Reporting and Dashboards, and many more
The main benefits of Fiix's service include its simplified IT, KPIs, interactive dashboard, and customizable reports that make it easier to see what matters most to you. Also included are specific features like parts and supplies tracking capabilities and an unparalleled mobile experience for optimal on-the-go communication with team members. Here is some more detailed information about these products:
- Simplified IT: Fiix is designed to help its users focus on maintenance instead of IT management. This platform allows you to launch intelligent, modern, and scalable projects that keep running smoothly as it grows. Setting up new functionalities on top of this excellent platform requires little effort, so maintaining the product will be no chore.
- KPIs, interactive dashboard, and customizable reporting tools: Fiix gives companies a fully customizable and interactive dashboard to let users know exactly where they're at with every relevant metric whenever they want. They'll be able to see current issues at a glance and make real-time changes to see how their adjustments affect the numbers. Users will also be able to check up on items like pending work orders, service level metrics, waybill information, parts usage history, and more with the click of a button. The reporting tools give you access to over one hundred existing reports that highlight everything from maintenance performance and accounting budgets to work order utilization rates and much more! They can even create custom reports tailored to their specific needs so that they'll only be sent essential data when available.
- Easy to use and fast setup:Setting up and operating the system is fast, safe, and accessible. In just a matter of minutes, you're already up and running on your new software's powerful organizing engine, which will help significantly accelerate the process of managing activities and tasks about everything required to keep inside and outside spaces sparkling clean.
Fiix is an app available on Insiderapps.com