According to a recent survey, the average entrepreneur spends 68% of the time tackling day-to-day tasks and only 32% on long-term goals, strategic planning, and other tasks that can help their business grow. Due to their limited operating budgets and small staff, small businesses usually can’t afford the tools and systems that will help them streamline their daily operations.
We reviewed dozens of software platforms built specifically to help small businesses take care of the tasks that will help them thrive. We chose the best based on everyday business needs, platform quality, ease of use, and affordability. Here are our top picks.
The pigment is the business planning platform for forward-thinking organizations that allows you to share a common understanding of the numbers that matter, spend less time data-crunching, and more time adding value by defining the impact of all actions on your business.
We empower decision-makers, FP&A, and DevOps teams at world-leading companies (Gong, Carta, Brex, Figma, Deliveroo, ...) with the next generation of business planning tools to build beautiful and dynamic reports, plans, and forecasts without any modeling constraints.
- Consolidate and aggregate large amounts of data from all your sources in real-time.
- Make dynamic models in a matter of hours that can evolve as your company grows.
- Report in real-time by collecting inputs from everyone and connecting all your business cases across your company.
- Forecast and run multiple what-if scenarios on the fly to spot risks and opportunities for your business.
- Collaborate in a seamless way with the ability to overwrite, tag, and comment as you work simultaneously.
Features of Pigment
- Data Import
- Budget Hierarchies
- Budget Periods
- Historical Data
- Forecast Types
- Rolling Forecast
- Variance Analytics
- Forecast Comparison, and many more.
Advantages of Pigment
- With the software, one can sync, consolidate and aggregate large amounts of data from all the sources in real-time.
- Through the software, one can also make dynamic models in a matter of hours that can evolve as the company grows.
- The software collects inputs from everyone, surfaces insights from the data, and connects the business cases across the company.
- The users can plan for contingencies to grasp the impact of events and decisions-within minutes.
- The users can work smoothly while collaborating as a single team with the ability to overwrite, tag and comment while working simultaneously.
- By using Pigment, one can be more efficient and do less grunt work.
- Pigment frees the bandwidth so users can focus more on strategic concepts than execution work.
- One can zoom in and out of the business data with a few taps, using intuitive drill-down and waterfall chart features.
- The users can align their teams by breaking down silos, creating a single system of record, and building a shared understanding of the numbers that matter.
- With the predict and plan feature, one can avoid unpleasant surprises and be prepared for all eventualities and gameplan.
- The users of Pigment can immediately see the impact of the changes on the models with the distributed planning features.
- With the option of integrating various ERP, Accounting, CRM, HRIS and ATS, BI, Data Lake, Billing, and Payment Systems, Customer Service, and Spreadsheet, the team is freed of time-consuming tasks and data transfer errors.
Pigment is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Infobip is an omnichannel communications platform for customer support and engagement, which uses SMS, voice messages, email, and mobile app messaging. Features of the platform include customer profiling, custom payload tools, geolocation, chatbots, AI, event-triggered actions, and more.
With Infobip, SMS messages can be viewed on any device by automatically setting the required coding to ensure compatibility and readability on any device, regardless of message length. Using intelligent routing, Infobip explores multiple route parameters in real-time to find the shortest path for each SMS. The global compliance engine enables users to send messages to customers in any country, ensuring any in-country regulations are met.
Infobip provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for any communications app, enabling users to reach more customers using different messaging platforms. The text-to-speech function allows users to convert text to phone calls. At the same time, pre-recorded voice files enable voice messages to be sent with different accents, providing a more personalized experience to customers. Infobip offers a number masking option to ensure the privacy and security of customer phone numbers.
Mobile app messaging enables Infobip users to send personalized and contextual media messages on various platforms, including Whatsapp, Viber, Facebook, and Telegram. The platform tracks user statuses in real-time and displays message delivery and read statuses. Using artificial intelligence (AI) and chatbots, the platform understands responses to communications and triggers automatic follow-up action if necessary.
Features of InfoBip
- 2 Way Messaging
- AB Testing
- Activity Dashboard
- Appointment Scheduling
- Audience Targeting
- Call Routing
- Communication Management
- Connectivity Management
- Contextual Targeting
- Drip Campaigns
- Email Marketing
- Event Triggered Actions
- Marketing Automation, and many more.
Advantages of Infobip
- Infobip provides personalized omnichannel customer connections to achieve deeper customer engagements across the broadest selection of local and global channels, including SMS, RCS, WhatsApp, Voice, Video, Email, and various other popular chat apps.
- The software has no compromise delivery by controlling the entire technology stack. The software optimizes the message journey to offer customers faster, more secure, and more reliable connections.
- The software has a global reach with a local presence and has 60+ offices worldwide.
- The company provides 24x7 customer support and technical solutions.
- THe Software has full-stack customer engagement that delivers better outcomes for the business by enhancing communications with a fully integrated contact center.
- The software is built on trust, which delivers communication experiences that are locally and globally compliant, safe, and secure.
Infobip is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Salesflare is the intelligent CRM that small businesses selling B2B love to use. It's a zero-input sales pipeline tool that thinks and works for its user, not the other way around.
No more manual data entry. Salesflare fills out your address book and keeps track of all interactions with the people you're in contact with. It takes data from social media, company databases, phone, email, and calendars and hands it to you in automated customer timelines that tell you everything you need to know. You just have to write the emails, make the calls, and have the coffee.
Never miss a deal again. Salesflare will tell and remind you what to do about leads so deals can't fall through the cracks anymore. Visual pipelines and powerful insights put you in full control of your sales funnel. Intuitive and easy-to-use, Salesflare turns complexity into simplicity so you can turn leads into customers.
Salesflare works wherever you work and with whatever you are working with. Use it on desktop, mobile, or just from a sidebar straight from your email inbox (Gmail and Outlook). Get more out of Salesflare by integrating with 400+ other productivity tools, such as Google Apps, MailChimp, Trello, and Slack.
Features of Salesflare
- Contact and Account Management
- Task/Activity Management
- Desktop Integration
- Customer Contract Management
- Email Marketing
- Social Collaboration Features
- Mobile USer Support
- Territory and Quota Management
- Quote Management
- Order Management
- Lead Management
- Social Network Integration, and many more.
Advantages of Salesflare
- Salesflare has a drag and drops visual pipeline.
- Salesflare can integrate with a wide selection of third-party softwares.
- Salesflare has many comprehensive engagement tracking tools.
- Salesflare also has various in-depth real-time team and revenue insights.
- The Software also has various automatic profile enrichment options.
Salesflare is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Klipfolio is a modern, lightweight BI platform that thousands of business leaders and their teams use to make better decisions confidently.
Data literacy is the driving force behind business decisions. Metrics are a fundamental component of your data. In addition to our BI software, we’ve launched MetricHQ, a community-driven by education and foundational knowledge that you can use to guide your data-driven decisions.
Klipfolio is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, the business intelligence capital of the world, boasting a deep talent pool of innovation and thought leadership.
Features of Klipfolio
- Reports Interface
- Graphs and Charts
- Data COlumn Filtering
- Data Visualization
- Data Transformation
- Data Modeling,
- Integration APIs, and many more.
Advantages of Klipfolio
- With the Klipfolio dashboard, one can monitor campaigns in real-time, allowing them to make the required changes on time and making communication transparent and available to all the team members involved.
- The reports with the Klipfolio are downloaded on excel sheets or PDFs. Thus, these reports can be used to analyze and optimize the data instead of collecting data from different sources.
- With the help of the Klipfolio, one can also centralize the data by easily connecting the other platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook, Salesforce, Google Spreadsheet, DataScope, and many more third-party integrations.
- The tool also allows you to customize the data with the drag and drop tools and data visualizations to start assembling the custom dashboards. One can also choose from standard data visualizations like charts, bullet charts, and scatter plots.
- With the Klipfolio, one can see the big picture as it is a multichannel service provider that helps to get a clear understanding of all the data points and their relationships.
- Data Sharing and Collaboration is relatively easy as multiple ways to share the data. One can share it by displaying the snapshots or inks to a dynamically updated data view.
Klipfolio is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Arbox is a leading fitness management platform created in 2015 to solve the core needs of fitness business owners. Our goal at Arbox is to help gym and studio owners transform from fitness experts to business experts by allowing them to simultaneously grow their businesses while focusing on training and working with their clients. A team develops the Arbox platform with direct ties to the fitness industry. In our team, we have personal trainers, studio owners, former professional athletes, and more. Whether running a gym, CrossFit, yoga, pilates, dance, or MMA studio, Arbox can help you optimize your business.
The platform is built around a set of core tools that help you be better. These will aid in streamlining your day-to-day operations such as class schedule, staff, and member management, as well as handling and processing of payments. Beyond the core features, Arbox helps you strengthen by providing tools focusing on retention and engagement with members, such as automatic messaging and an innovative member's mobile app. Arbox has also implemented special COVID-19 features to ease interactions with your members. These include online classes and digital health waivers. Finally, Arbox helps you think bigger by offering tools to enable sustained growth by scaling your marketing and sales efforts to bring in more daily members.
Arbox is also one of the only platforms that provide gym and studio owners with a detailed dashboard that includes the top metrics needed to optimize your business. Make data management and reporting a breeze when you can view all the necessary numbers within seconds. With Arbox you will stay ahead of the competition, spend more time coaching your members, and transform from just fitness into a fitness business.
Features of Arbox
- ACH Payment Processing
- Activity Dahsboard
- Attendance Management
- Billing and Invoicing
- Calendar Management
- Capacity Management
- Client Portals
- Communication Management
- Contract/License Management
- Electronic Payment
- Facility Scheduling
- Forms Management, and many more.
Advantages of Arbox
- The software has powerful scheduling to get the appointment schedule in one place and maximize the availability with Arbox.
- The software has maximum efficiency as it easily centralizes all the work, tasks, processes, tools, and documents in one platform.
- The software also helps grow the business from lead generation and managing the current clients.
- The users can also manage to book a click-through booking automation.
- The users can also manage all the clients in one integrated CRM.
- Digital invoices and documents can also be created.
- The users can also turn the data into actionable insight by getting in-depth insights into the data and view, customize, track and analyze the client attendance.
- The users can reach new clients and boat client engagement and conversion with powerful marketing tools.
Arbox is an app available on Insiderapps.com