CallRail typically helps you to track and manage your phone leads. This service is essential because it allows organizations ascertain the marketing campaigns that facilitate quality leads. It is designed to provide accurate data conversion and metrics central to all marketing professionals.
CallRail features include:
- Quick installation
- Minimizes the response time and reduces the rate of conversions
- Designed to contain the ability to record calls
Helps business to track the lead source of calls and enhances accountability in the telecommunication industry
Helps the organization determine calls from a specified part of the Google Ads campaign
You can integrate the usage of CallRail to suit several industries. The integration is mainly done with other applications through which the performance of your entity is enhanced. For instance, CallRail can be integrated with HubSpot to sync your leads, automatically creating your new contact. It can also integrate with Salesforce to enable immediate notifications as new leads develop.
Other programs you can integrate your CallRail include:
- Facebook Pixel
- Microsoft teams
- Google Adwords, Analytics, Calendar
Salestrail is a smartphone application that keeps track of SIM phone calls. The application automatically logs the SIM phone calls to Salesforce, the analytics dashboard, or your Customer Relationship Management software.
Salestrail features include:
- 100% automatic
- Tracks the calls that are made and the duration of each call
- Measure the salesperson's performance
Salestrail offers services that make it more beneficial when compared to CallRail. For instance, tracking regular cell calls to a cloud-based dashboard is a vital program usage. In terms of pricing, this method is the least expensive and therefore has a broader range of access.
Its usefulness further increases due to the following benefits:
- Provides excellent call quality
- Enables you to keep your initial phone number
- It does not involve technical implementations
- Integration with programs such as Gmail, Microsoft 365, and salesforce sales cloud