Protecting your propriety information is just as vital as protecting your customers. You need more than a simple password to keep your business safe and operational. As an option, you can rely on Recorded Future or Tanium to protect your brand from security threats.
Recorded Future offers the most trusted intelligence for enterprise security. This security system is helpful, especially when it combines persistent and pervasive data gathering and analytics with human analysis. The most critical use case of the Recorded Future involves its ability to integrate into businesses seamlessly.
Recorded Future is useful in the following ways:
- It offers immediate, precise, and usable intelligence.
- It offers entities with appropriate visibility that could help identify and detect threats. This practice allows the organizations to take proactive measures to guarantee security to the people, assets, and businesses.
- It minimizes superior security intelligence that causes disruptions to adversaries at scale.
- It is a valuable tool in uniting an unrivaled variety of open source, technical sources, dark web, and original research.
Recorded Future does not support a free version but offers free trials as a pricing strategy to its potential customers.
Tanium is a private security intelligence that empowers the world's most prominent organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. The usefulness of Tanium is wide ranged, but some of the primary uses include:
- The intelligence security helps collect new ad-hoc data with minimal time, which helps potential and existing customers establish capabilities on the platform.
- The program encourages the decision-making process because of its capabilities of generating data: the endpoint itself.
Tanium does not support the free version or provide a free trial as a pricing strategy.