Customer Support is one of the most demanding jobs in corporations. The businesses have grown towards creating a fantastic experience for their customers. To do that, the customer relationship reps need the right tools to enhance and ease their tasks so that they can concentrate on solving the issues that the consumers are facing.
The customer reps don't know how heavy their workload will be until they begin working. The representatives and the customer agents need to be flexible and be ready for the surprises, but they also need to be organized enough to handle those requests.
This is where the various ticketing systems and customer relationship softwares come in handy. Let us explore multiple Customer ticketing apps for teams making the market disruptive.
1. Maximizer CRM
Maximizer CRM is an integrated customer relationship management solution, one of the market's top leaders. It provides suitable solutions for organizations and teams across various industries. The application features Sales Management, marketing automation, customer service, and support and business productivity tools.
One of the best features of this software is that it can be integrated with various Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint. In this CRM Software, customers and prospects can be categorized per region, time zone, product purchase, allotted tickets, complaint numbers, and other measures.
Maximizer CRM also includes various tools for business intelligence, such as built-in, customizable dashboards, Excel, Web, and SQL Reports.
Features of Maximizer CRM
Maximizer CRM features help the teams generate different tickets for their consumers and enhance customer service. Let us look at some of them.
- Activity Dashboard
- Email Marketing
- Lead Management
- Client Management
- Contact Management
- Relationship Tracking
- Customer Database
- Document Management
- Document Storage
- Mobile Access, and much more.
Pros of Maximizer CRM
Maximizer CRM, one of the market's top leaders and one of the biggest competitors of Salesforce, gives various benefits to the users and the teams in which it is employed.
- Cost-Effective- Maximizer CRM aids organizations by including all primary customer services and CRM Features into one solution. The fee is settled per month, and the users are assured that they won't encounter any hidden charges or unexpected expenses which could affect the compay budget.
- Customizable- With its many features, Maximizer CRM is one of the top solutions that can be customized per business needs. The system addresses the condition of the solution that matches the business requirements and workflows. It provides the users with the tone of customization options, including the choice of using their server or the one on the vendor management.
- Flexible Deployment- One of the best advantages of using Maximizer CRM is that it can be deployed on the business owner's cloud or hosted on the company's server. When hosting the software in the business owner's shadow, it helps in keeping the data on-premises. Hosting it on the company cloud eliminates the need for managing servers, security protocols, and IT teams. Thus, this makes it a competitive advantage and one of the best features.
- Integrations- This software can be integrated with various other CRM and CMS software like HubSpot, Vineyardsoft, Microsoft, MailChimp, and Advisor websites.
Cons of using Maximizer CRM
Although it is one of the market leaders, the software still has various drawbacks when it comes to being used by large teams.
- Extensive Data Handling- The software cannot handle a large amount of data. Hence, big organizations can't use this software when they are working on issuing a large number of tickets.
- User Friendly- The software's learning curve is much steeper compared to other products and softwares. It becomes difficult for the new users to understand the swipe through the software. The company needs to add user-friendly shortcuts for the most frequent use functions in the web version.
- Challenging to see access the information- Due to the flexible nature of the programs, it is pretty tricky to access the look for the exact information in a short period. The managers must access the entire tool in-depth to understand and look for the required information.
- Free Trial: Yes
- Small office: $29/user/month
- Business Plan: $49/user/month
- Insights: $89/user/month
Maximizer CRM is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Pipedrive CRM improves small businesses with focused solutions with the help of advanced capabilities, better customer interaction softwares, chatbot development for websites, and efficient reporting. With the ease of use being one of the eBay features of Pipedrive, this software is another market leader for customer ticketing.
A deal-driven CRM software that also works as an account management tool, Pipedrive can track and assist the entire marketing and sales process. The software's proactive nature automatically tracks and organizes calls and emails and synchronizes the schedules across various devices.
Along with the customer relationships management, this software also helps assist the entire sales process and can integrate itself with various other CRM as well. Its mailing system easily gets integrated with multiple email service providers, including Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo. Users can send and receive emails from multiple accounts using their Pipedrive account. Thus, this enhances and eases the entire customer interaction process, making it one of the top tools for customer ticketing systems.
The solution can also integrate various leading CRM tools to transfer the contact details, communication history, and other information.
Features of Pipedrive
- Lead Management- With the help of Pipedrive, you can get more hot leads straight to your sales pipelines around the lock from the custom chatbots and web form, and the customer representative can generate tickets for the same.
- Track Communication- The pipeline can also track calls, emails, and contact history, and the managers can understand the exact touchpoint and level of the funnel their customers are at.
- Automate and Grow- Pipeline automates the repetitive administrative tasks and learns from the artificial intelligence to save time and resources for the business owners.
- Insights and reports- With the help of this software, the managers and owners can dive deep into the customized metrics for the business and measure the company's performance against the set goals.
- Privacy and security- The software users have full transparency and peace of mind on when and how the business and customer data are being used.
- Mobile apps and integrations- The managers can also access the Pipedrive application through their mobile devices, making it more user-friendly.
Pros of Using Pipedrive
- There is a lot of ease of use for the business owners and the managers
- The application has an intuitive UI Desing
- The application has custom reporting capabilities
- It has a long list of app integrations to various other CRM and CMS software
- Communication tracking is top-notch with customer tracking;
- The application is very affordable
- The application can create custom pipelines and deal stages.
Cons of using Pipedrive
- This software is meant for small business to mid-scale businesses
- This does not offer integrations with large-scale companies such as SAP or Oracle
- There are limited options and features to handle marketing.
- Free Trial: Yes
- Essential: $12.50/user/month
- Advanced: $24.90/user/month
- Professional: $49.90/user/month
- Enterprise: $99/user/month
Pipedrive is an app available on Insiderapps.com
3. Amo CRM
A multifunctional CRM, Amo CRM excels in taking the customer conversation with your customers to the next level. With the help of the messengers, the connection is personal. One of the eBay features of this platform is that all the major messenger platforms are supported. The marketers and the customer representatives can create their chatbots with the code-free chatbot builder and, at the same time, make sure that the business is online 24/7.
Sales managers also love this software as it helps in in-depth analysis, reporting, and automation capabilities. Another feature of this platform is that the lead generation is quite simple with amoCRM'samoCRM's easy-to-use integrations and web forms. The managers can chat, call and email the prospects straight from the dashboard. All the activities, including the call recordings, tasks, hat messages, and customer ticketing, are stored in the lead card, and no data is lost or forgotten.
This messenger-based solution for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and medium businesses is one of the best solutions for customer relationships and ticketing systems.
Features of amoCRM
- Activity Dashboard
- Business Card/Badge Scanning
- Customer Ticketing
- Call List Management
- Call Management
- Call Recording
- Campaign Management
- Churn Management
Pros of using amoCRM
- Automated digital pipeline- This sets up your entire sales process in the automation mode. Alerting the rep to call the prospective consumer and adding the data to analytics, amoCRM puts all the pieces in place. The software automates the mead nurture and follow-up sequences, sending emails and displaying the targeted digital ads, enabling you to engage prospects and keep them moving forward.
- Helps in tracking the prospects- The software allows you to track all the leads and prospects that are gathered. It collects the leads from all the communication channels and organizes their contact and behavior information for your benefit. These channels include numbers, live chat, email addresses, and social media. This ensures that all the prospects are added to the list effectively.
- Click to Call Fast Dialing- This software enables the customers to contact quickly and easily by embedding a one-click button on the website. This option is also available for each client's profile, allowing them to get them immediately. The platform also records and logs these calls, enabling us to use them later for analysis.
- Customer Tracking- The software also helps the managers track the customer's journey. It helps in managing the relationships with them. The application offers a dedicated pipeline activity for each client, making identifying churning locations easy and ensuring that the clients get back to performing the actions as per the desired outcome.
Cons of Using amoCRM
- Buggy UI- The software's user interface is quite buggy, restricting the smooth flow of the user journey. The managers must load the pages to display the correct data frequently.
- Price- The software is not affordable for small businesses and business owners.
- API Limitation- The owners can only export 500 leads per request. Thus restricting the optimum result.
amoCRM is an app available on Insiderapps.com
Business owners need to have the right software as per their business needs. Thus, when it comes to creating customer ticketing and enhancing customer relationships, having the right software is one of the essential things in today's digitized and automated world. Various software helps businesses automate their entire customer journey and create the right amount and manner of ticketing for their consumers.
The three softwares mentioned above are the market leaders. As the companies continue to grow and take on new clients, the customer service team also works to keep the increased demand for customer support requests. This softwares give the reps the ability to effectively and efficiently organize the reports, manage ticket volume and provide support.